Saturday, September 6, 2014

FINISHED: 2001/02 English Base Set

Well after 7 years I have completed my first set of Football Champions.  I'm very happy to finally have collected a set of soccer cards that have been available for over 10+ years and most likely will sit on my shelf to collect dust.  But I did finally defeat my procrastination habits having only needed 14 foils to finish the set, a number which had stayed the same for the last 6 years.

Below are three of the cards that helped finish my set:


8 comments:

  1. Hey great job in your full collection. just to check with you, do you know if they are still producing these cards now? If so where to get my hands on them and how do you manage to collect all those loose cards that you're missing?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah the cards stopped being made in 2004/2005. The Italians had sets from 2001/02 up until the final 2004/05 years. France had one year (2001/2002) and England had 2001/02 and a second set in 2002/03 named after the Subbuteo table card game.

      I browse Ebay or check out a soccer card forum for the cards. If you are interested I have cards to trade!

      Delete
  2. hi i am interested into football champions french english 2001 02 foil... please contact me at marco.juventino95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am waiting for your answer.. plase send me alist of promo cards and foil french cards tha you can sell... thank you

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy, this looks interesting. Care to share your collection? I sent an email to your account, we might be able to trade around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i have these cards..please contact me for swap

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i have these cards..please contact me for swap

    ReplyDelete