Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not Dead.

When I decided nearly 6 years ago to purchase some English Football Champions cards. Really, all I wanted was Spurs cards. I then found out the game was made in two other countries. My "must collect every card" phase turned on instantly. I started collecting and made a small dent in nearly every countries card sets. Later come to find each country had promotional cards...which I still am not sure how many are out there.

Fast forward to 2011, and I'm basically in the same place I've been for the last 3 years. Unable to find a place to purchase French and Italian cards (that will ship to United States). I check usually every few days for new stores that will ship/Ebay sellers in Italy that will ship to United States all to no avail.

And finally, I receive an email about a Zizou listing that will ship to United States. Not only that but the seller has a few other cards I'm very interested in. Much appreciated for the email tip!

If you come across this blog and have any cards or are interested in acquiring some cards, email me or post a comment. Chances are, if you post a comment I won't get to it for awhile, email might be the best route.

No comments:

Post a Comment